The side mattress support rails on panel, loft and bunk beds can break.
Bean bag chairs without a permanent zipper closure allow young children to unzip, ingest or inhale the small beads inside the bean bag chair.
When cooked too long, the popcorn can overheat in the plastic popcorn maker and ignite.
The hoodies were sold with drawstrings, which pose a hazard to young children.
The portable electric space heater's design can fail to prevent ignition of nearby combustible material.
Touch Point-brand portable electric baseboard convection heaters with a model number of BBC-1500 can overheat.
The idler pulley on Z Master mowers can rub against the fuel tank. This is the second recall of these lawn mowers.
The brand name Optimus and two temperature knobs appear on the portable electric heaters.
Surly Pugsley bike forks can bend above the disc brake mount.
The fan in the 5-tray food dehydrator can fail and cause the product to overheat and catch fire.
The bat's barrel can separate from the handle during use. The company has received 170 reports of bat separations.
The custom bicycle handlebar?s clamps can detach during riding causing the rider to lose control. The handlebars are on 2013 Cervélo P-Series bicycles.
Defective wiring can conduct electricity to the chandeliers? metal parts.
The hands on the all-fabric dolls can detach.
The "Young Hearts"-brand three-piece sets have a belted vest that could become snagged or caught in small spaces or vehicle doors.
Newsfeed display by CaRP